Cameron is very fond of his Binky’s and when he gets tired that is all he wants. Currently there are seven of these little suckers in his bed.


He typically sleeps with one in his mouth and then as many as he can hold in his little hands.

Awwhhh, so cute.
The good thing is that he will leave them in his bed, but I am sure that weaning him off of them is NOT going to be fun!
3 comments:
Not when you have to reduce from 7!!! to 0! Wow, don't envy you that one, but dang he is cute!
One binkie at a time is probably better than cold turkey. Good luck! My brother told his youngest that when she turned 3 there would no more binkies. They reminded her of what would happen over a few months so that when she did turn 3 it wasn't a surprise to her.
On the morning of her 3rd birthday, she was reminded that there would be no more binkies that day. In the afternoon, she went to Chucky Cheese's for her birthday party. When she got back all of her binkies were gone. I believe she went to bed that night without asking for her binkie.
How ever you decide to do it, I hope works easily. Good luck!
I had one binky baby and I loved it. It's so nice to be able to comfort them so easily.
Post a Comment