It is hard when you have these big goals and you’re the only one in the house that will be doing them. Oh I know I have “teenagers” that can help, but let’s be realistic… they are teenage girls… they could care less what that garage looks like! So on the weekends I have the kids around I push my big dreams aside and I do other things.
When I returned to work Monday morning the typical “what did you do this weekend?” was exchanged between me and my coworkers. It wasn’t until then that I realize how much we actually did over the weekend, sure not a single leaf was moved in my yard or a shelf cleaned off in my closet, but we did a lot.
On Saturday Alexis went to the Holi Festival Of Colors at the Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork, believe me, I would have loved to have gone; it is on my to do list for next year!

Cameron spent some time reminding his brother who the REAL boss in the house actually is!
We had Mexican food Fight Night and watch UFC 111 with our friends and family.
Brittany was sick Sunday morning; she spent the rest of the weekend with her dad.
The rest of us went to church. (ok this is not our building, but they all look the same-ish)
Brittany was sick Sunday morning; she spent the rest of the weekend with her dad. 
After church we went to see “How to Train Your Dragon” in 3D at Thanksgiving Point Theaters. We all loved it, and could see it again. 

After the movie the weather was so wonderful I had to take a few pictures.
Kyle is so freaking cute!
5 comments:
Love Love Love Cam giving Kyle the business.
I thought that was Alexis I saw at Walmart this weekend! It was hard to tell with all the paint though...
Kyle is so cute in the glasses. Just remember you put memories in their closets of life.
oh how funny, Cam is tough!
Britt looks so thrilled with the fact you are taking her picture, lol.
LOVE Kyle in the glasses!
So want to see that movie!
Sides they won't remember that you had clean closets and garages when they grow up, so you might as well enjoy life!
oh by the way . . . your next step is play doh. I am just saying . . .
Post a Comment