For the past week he has been determine to dress himself. Every day he has dressed himself in a pair of sweat pants and a mostly coordinating t-shirt. On Friday Kyle went high fashion, he pulled out all the stops, and nothing was going to hold him back! When he was done putting together his outfit he looked like a hillbilly going to a job interview! The funny thing was that when I took him to daycare I actually had someone tell me “He is kind of like the Brad Pitt of 3 year olds... he looks great because he is so cute, I bet all the boys will want to wear that outfit tomorrow!” I replied, “Ya, but their mom’s won’t let them leave the house.”
Paired with the navy blue Gap Thermal-T, the red polka-dot tie is the perfect accent. It is more masculine than the popular man-scarf, it demands respect, and yet the combination shows that he has a comfortable easy going side!
1 comment:
I agree he is the Brad Pitt of little boys, lol. I showed Aspen and she said, "Cool, his tie matches his coat." And went back to her coloring.
Post a Comment