In this serious life, it is better when you laugh at the little things.
Friday, August 14, 2009
I have been a bit busy and I will post more about my summer activities later, but if you do not follow my sisters blog than you can read up on my summer on her site and see a few cute pictures of the kids as well.
You never took your children to the Caravel?? City of fun is like a passage for kids to see the seedy under belly of excitement. It is such a good thing that the committee for “Mother of the year” was not aware of this.
cheater, It doesn't count to link to your sisters recap, lol. In fact Tracy I am sure would have a rule about how it doesn't count as a blog entry, lol. She is always coming up with rules as to why mine don't count.
Mel... You're so right. This doesn't count. But I have to say I long gave up hope of trying to compete with you---specially when I found out you were done with the Dell thing. You want the trophy now?
Anonymous, I actually did take my kids to the PG Strawberry days Carnival. Unfortunately all the great pictures that I took that evening were lost on my compact flash and I was not able to recover them, I am very sad about this so let’s not talk about it any further. So do I qualify for mother of the year now??
4 comments:
You never took your children to the Caravel?? City of fun is like a passage for kids to see the seedy under belly of excitement. It is such a good thing that the committee for “Mother of the year” was not aware of this.
Max is a pretty cute kitty.
cheater, It doesn't count to link to your sisters recap, lol. In fact Tracy I am sure would have a rule about how it doesn't count as a blog entry, lol. She is always coming up with rules as to why mine don't count.
Mel...
You're so right. This doesn't count. But I have to say I long gave up hope of trying to compete with you---specially when I found out you were done with the Dell thing. You want the trophy now?
Anonymous, I actually did take my kids to the PG Strawberry days Carnival. Unfortunately all the great pictures that I took that evening were lost on my compact flash and I was not able to recover them, I am very sad about this so let’s not talk about it any further.
So do I qualify for mother of the year now??
Post a Comment