Recently several big name celebrities have passed away. Ed McMahon on June 23 at age 86, Farrah Fawcett the morning of June 25th at 62, and Michael Jackson later that same day at age 50.
The news has been all a buzz about Michael death, completely overshadowing the other two. I understand there is much more to talk about when it comes to Michael: his kids (are they HIS kids), his debt, his property, his will, his dad... the list could go on and on. But I just found out today that another celebrity passed away and I have not heard one thing about it, Billy Mays passed away on June 28th at age 50. Ya- the OxiClean guy.
It makes you think doesn't it... who is going to sell that crap now? 

1 comment:
I don't think I was supposed to laugh at this post...but I did anyways. They're just gonna get that old lady do it - the one who sells the cooking crap.
Post a Comment