Sunday, May 17, 2009

He’s Average?

Cute little Cameron Bunker had his 6 month appointment earlier this month. My cute chubby kid is, can you believe it… he is AVERAGE. He is not chubby at all. The little guy who I think has a HUGE head and is a lead brick to carry… he's normal. He came is at 26 7/8th in height that is the 50-75th percentile, the ONLY place he is above average. His weight was, get this, 16.12 lbs. the 25-50th percentile… not fat at all! His cranium, that head, it's normal too, 43 ½ cm also in the 25-50th percentile.

I need to stop comparing him to Kyle who to this day has not even made it to the 3 % marker on weight. Cameron may just catch up to Kyle in a year or two.


Everything else on the appointment went well, he is reaching all the milestones he should for his age and is doing very well. I thought so, but I am just a proud mom with a very happy little boy, it's nice to hear he is doing well from a professional.


This picture was taken by my little sissy Tracy aka Shameless Photography. I just love how Fez and the truck in the background go so well together.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cameron really is a chunky (no matter WHAT the Dr says) little bundle of cuteness. You have every right to be a proud mama!

Laura said...

Oh he is soooo cute. It's fun when babies have a few rolls on them. Tell your sister she did a terrific job on the picture. I love the props. Your sister is lucky to have you to provide her with the cutest models.

Shamelessly said...

Laura, that's funny cause that is what we think when we see your kids in your pictures! CUTE models!

Add other items