Sunday, May 31, 2009

Da Ariens (pronounced: A-reee-N's)











The other morning I found Kyle in the crib with Cameron. He was telling Cameron a story while looking through his baby Einstein crinkle book. Here is what I heard:
…den da arilens (see cows) tame and tride to get baby Cameron, and da bad guy (tractor)






wif da lite saber come and I shoot him, and he go to da space ship (aka a barn)



and da udder bad guy eat him (see piglet) and dats all…





That is some real brotherly love right there! Cameron has a look of confusion on his face after that story. I guess that is because that is not how mom has been telling it.

3 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

That is so cute! I love it!

The Ridgeways said...

So cute, I am so glad you have two little boys, I remember Sage crawling into Aspen's crib it brought back good memories.

Hey maybe Kyle and Aspen have found common ground and will be friends now and not enemies she loves skywalker and light sabers.

Christy said...

So cute! I love the crawling in the crib to cuddle the baby. Both my girls did it. Now Treyson is asking me to go to the baby store & buy a brother. Kyle is a lucky little boy! :)

Add other items