My 6 week “vacation” is almost up and I return to work in two days. I have learned so much these past few weeks, here are a few things that I have learned:
1. Sleep should never be taken for granted. Take naps as often as you can.
2. If you say “Tony” around Alexis she gets worried that you are going to blog about him.
1. Sleep should never be taken for granted. Take naps as often as you can.
2. If you say “Tony” around Alexis she gets worried that you are going to blog about him.
3. That mommy’s boobies are for milk and Kyle’s boobies are called mosquito bites.4. That a football can be named “Baby Cameron” and needs to be fed often.
5. That putting on a swim diaper can hurt your boy parts.
6. 3 teenage girls do not equal one maid.
7. When you say “boys in da crib” it is not the same as on MTV.
9. Enfamil formula with rice starch says it will reduce the frequency of spit up by over 40%, was obviously not tested on my kids.
10. The T-Mobil Allowance feature that allows you to disable a phone at 9 pm is a wonderful thing, unless you are 15 years old and have a boyfriend.11. That when a little boy says the blessing at dinner he can make all the girls giggle.
12. Wearing a b-ball shirt makes you cute.
13. Once you start receiving straight A’s in school you don’t have to tell your mom it is parent teacher conference night.
14. How great my neighborhood really is, and how many people care about us.
15. Family photos will ALWAYS be crazy, just pray that ONE works.
16. 50 burp cloths are not enough.
17. Everything goes with Ketchup.
18. The song "Love Song" sung over and over by a 10 year old can get old VERY fast!
8 comments:
You are one of the funniest people I know. For formula - you might want to try soy. I couldn't get Trey to stop spitting up until we did soy. Last Sunday in nursery, Kyle told me all about his baby, "I a big brother". He was so cute about it. At the end I told him to give his baby a kiss for me and he said ok and came over and gave me a kiss. He is so cute.
Oh, that picture of Kyle with the baby football is priceless! The love, care and attention that ball recieves totally comes across.
Beck had the same problem when we switched him to formula. Soy was the only thing that helped (he still spits up but not as much and not as often). It took him 2 weeks to get used to soy though. Good Luck! Oh and soy barf stinks worse than regular formula barf. sorry.
I love your blog. It helps me keep up on your family. I feel like I am worlds away! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Love ya, Mischelle
I can relate to so much of what you have learned the past few weeks. Having a new baby sure does teach you a lot. I love the football (although not as much as Kyle does). Sorry that you have another spitters.
Thats lots to learn in six weeks!! How was the first day back to work by the way???
PS... oh someday he will hate you for that swim diaper picture. :)
I love the pictures in this post. I was looking at A's picture and it hit me - she looks like her mom. Good luck getting back into the swing of things at work.
Hey, I know I already left a comment but I need to tell you that your Christmas card family picture was adorable! Did Tracy take them? She is really getting good. I also want to say that I didn't get my Christmas cards done this year and have accepted the fact that they won't get out. Hopefully, I will be more on top of it next year.
Post a Comment