The game stayed tight, always my favorite kind of game, as long as you win! Carlos Boozer had 25 points and 14 rebounds and Andrei Kirilenko added 16 points. My personal favorite Kyle Korver had 11 points; he is my favorite merely because I think he is cute. The Jazz ended up winning the first game of the season against the Denver Nuggets 98-94.
Alexis and I had our share of game night food, BBQ Chicken Pizza, Mammoth Nachos, a Carmel Caribou ice cream in a waffle cone, and a large Coke to wash it all down (remember I am eating for two).
I had fun teaching Alexis the very little I know about basketball and it’s official rules. The best comment she made all night was when a violation call was made in the last minute of the game and she did'nt hear it correctly… “Was that a Gang Sign Violation?” I tried to not laugh to hard, I am days away from having a baby and it just plain hurts to laugh that hard… “no Lue, that was a Goal Tending Violation.”
I had to get my Kyle a #26 Kyle Korver jersey. He is so stinking cute in it! He tried it on this morning and did not want to take off his b-ball shirt to go to school. So he got to wear it while I got ready for work. I wish I would have listed to Alexis and got a size bigger, oh well, he looks like a little stud.
Oh, by the way I paid the price of going to the game a week before I am due, I was up at 4 am with what I am going to guess were contractions, and I couldn’t sleep through them, so I got up and cleaned my kitchen… is that considered nesting?
3 comments:
Kyle looks pretty cute in his jersey. You could have gotten one from a better player... Kyle is cute already! lol
Yes, I consider that as nesting. I was wondering if you had started to get those nesting urges. Not to scare you or put you into premature labor, but do you think the baby will come early?
Yup, definitely nesting, I always "nested" in the closets I had this insane need to have the closets all neat and tidy.
Kyle looks sooo cute! He looks pretty happy with himself as well, LOL!
Post a Comment