Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thank you!

I have to take a minute to thank all of the people that read my little Blog. I do not feel that I am not anyone special, and yet here you are, reading what I have to say. Thank you.

I have noticed that there are people who pop by to read my posts that I do not even know, to those of you, I hope I am providing some entertainment and I hope that someday you feel comfortable to leave a comment and say hi.

I have heard some say that reading my posts are like reading my diary and I have had a few cautioned me about the things I write, I hope I do not offend anyone, that is not my intent. I am comfortable with who I am; if I had something to hide I sure as heck would not post about it, but since I consider myself an open book that is not a problem. Maybe my experiences will help someone else in their life, maybe I am just helping myself by venting in a post and putting it behind me, either way this woks for me.

I want to thank those of you who leave comments and those that send me email when you do not feel comfortable posting a public comment. Your comments of support, humor and everything else are always appreciated. Thank you again.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love reading your blog! And you are special. Anyone who has had the chance to know you has been blessed in doing so. I really believe that.

Best of the Best said...

I love your blog, too! BTW, Jenny's (co-worker)divorce went through quickly. It was finalized on 9/29. She is happy, but her ex is regretting it. Thanks for the info you shared with me and for your help.

The Ridgeways said...

I love your blog so that even when your too busy and I'm to busy to get together at 2am I can still read and catch up on your week! Keep posting!

Add other items