Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Life Is Like A Rollercoaster

After asking Brittany why some days she is so helpful and others she fights me on everything she got mad and went to her room and wrote me this little note. I have to share the philosophy of a 10 year old.

I Love You!

Dear Mom,
You probaly think that this is just another “sorry” note. Well I want to say I’m sorry and that it I not right of me to think that I can do whatever and when ever I want. I really want to say SORRY but sometimes that is not good inof for you, so I have to say, “Will you please forgive me?”. But that might not work eather. So I’m sorry. And it gose on and on and on. But so you know what latly has been coming to my mind? Well it is, “Our life it has pratily been like a rollacoster. Up and down and all around! With jerks and stops and going faster and slower. It is really like a rollacoster!

Do you know sometimes I think our relanshenship just stops and never gose on. Those are the times where, you and I, just have to stop and rethink what just happened. Because if we do that than our life is gonna be a whole lot better. But if we don’t than our life is just gonna be like a rollacoster.

My favorite rollacoster is like a smooth life. But maybe a little bumbs and ups and downs. But really it is a great ride, and to that person it is a great life. But you just cant call life always a rollacoster because life is life it have alot of things uncomon like, money, kids, love, boy friends, girlfriends, best friends, emanys, hate ect. But life can have ups and down but some times it is better when it is straight.


Love,
Brittany

Thank you Brittany, your right, life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs and it has a lot of jerks too! But I will always love you and we can get through the scary parts together until the end where it is smooth. - Love, Mom

3 comments:

Best of the Best said...

Lore, You have one insightful 10-year-old. At that age, I wasn't as insightful about life. You have wonderful kids!!!!

The Ridgeways said...

She cracks me up. She acts so tough but that girl has the softest heart. I love the things she comes up with.

Courtney said...

this is brittany well i just read it agian and i still cant be live you possted that on here
love,brittany

Add other items