I did it, I kept our little family tradition going, we had our family pictures taken for Halloween. I think they turned out cute. The girl who took our pictures at Kiddie Kandids sounded like a horse on drugs when she laughed, I think that made Kyle look at her weird when her intention was to make him smile. Other there than that it was fun.
Here is our "101 Ways to Make Baby Food" picture from 2006 
This is last year, 2007, I let everyone do what they wanted, I guess it turned out OK.

4 comments:
Ahhhh, so cute. Kyle looks very happy as the skunk. Your girls are so beautiful you do not look old enough to be their mother.
I love that you do this every year. What fun memories to look back on. Wish I had pictures like that. Love it.
What beautiful pictures! What a fun tradition to have. Those turn out way better than the ward ones in the cultural hall! ;) But, I still love those too.
Cute, cute family picture! That little skunk is too cute for his britches.
Post a Comment