1. My Blog is Depressing and My Posts Are Too Long
I was told yesterday that my blog is depressing (thanks Pierre), so I am going to try to put a few Happy Posts up. I will do my best. I have been also told they are too long, so here is one post you can pick what you want to read and leave the rest. I am still working on the Happy Posts part, I guess #7 can count as happy, it makes me smile.
2. My Interpretation on Sundays Lesson
In Sacrament this past week the topic was on keeping a record, a journal, to document our life for our children and future generations. We as members of the LDS faith have been counseled to do so by modern day prophets, and doctrine found in both the Bible and Book of Mormon, which are both records of the lives of prophets before us. So, here is my theory, no one wants to have someone in their posterity read about something crappy you did, like killing someone (unless it was approved by God and your going to write it down on gold plates in some language that can only be read with a Urim and Thummim) or that you take drugs or watch porn, so if you are keeping a record of your life you will either A. avoid doing something like that (which I think is the goal of the church) or B. just skip that and write about something else.. So who is to say that what you are reading about your distant family is accurate? I also decided that I just need to have my Blog printed and then I will count this as my journal keeping.
3. Pregnancy Dreams
Something about being pregnant makes dreams weird! They are far more vivid, strange and memorable than normal. In the one I had last night I was talking to Donovan and he was being nice, funny and that overly charming guy that he can be. Well in my dream I was falling for all of it and we were having a great time. Then I left him to go to the bathroom and the first thing I noticed was that the facet was missing, then I realized the entire oversized sink was gone… the entire bathroom cabinet was different, it was replaced with a small one, with no sink! My interpretation of the dream; if I give into the charm that Donovan is capable of he can get away with everything including the kitchen, I mean BATHROOM sink!
4. I still need to bury my Bird
Here it is the end of October and the entire summer has passed and I still have not buried my bird! This is why he has been in the freezer so long! For more on this please refer to my Sissy’s Blog (It is a very funny and worth reading) http://shameonyou21.blogspot.com/2008/04/you-think-you-know-someone.html.
5. Your Mind Plays Tricks on You When Your Expecting
I am pretty sure that the image that I see in the mirror is merely an illusion, not the one that others see when they look at me. I keep thinking I can do far more than my body is capable of. For example, I am like 20 days away from my due date and my mind still thinks that my body can squeezing between two objects that are not movable, such as my truck and a cabinet in the garage that I try to get around and I know if I keep doing it I am going to end up stuck one of these days. I also know that my mind thinks I am perfectly able to weed and work in my yard, but my body gave out after about 10 min and I was huffing and puffing like I just ran 20 miles. The biggest allusion came when I tried on my size 12-14 Halloween costume; I was smaller than that when I got pregnant so it should fit right? WRONG! I make this cute fairy costume look like something out of a horror film. Hey maybe it works then, it is Halloween, I could scare all the kids that come to my door.
6. A Secret at Olive Garden
I took the kids out to dinner last night to the new American Fork Olive Garden. The wait when we arrive was 45 min to over an hour. After being there for just a few minutes I noticed that the large booth in the bar area was empty, that is a first come first serve area, no waiting. So we walked past everyone and went to sit down... no waiting for my little family! Not many people know this secret, so please keep it to yourself! We all ordered frozen raspberry lemonades and started out with a calamari appetizer, it was gone so fast that when she came back to ask how it was the plate was empty. After everyone ate, the girls decided they wanted desert but were too full to eat it there, so we got them to go. Our waitress was awesome, the food was good and we all had a great time. I told the girls it was our last dinner out for a while, I can only manage one little person at a time. They were ok with that, as long as we can still get it "to go".
7. Trick or Treat, The Bitch and Iorn Man
That says it all for this little clip.
9 comments:
That clip of Kyle is soooo cute. I love the way he say's witch. Too cute.
It finally worked!!!
Kyle's just too cute! Every day when we leave day care, Averie looks in the little playground and says, "Where's Kyle?" LOL Some days we actually see him and say hi, and he probably thinks "Who are these nutjobs talking to me?"
I love your long blogs. I enjoyed reading #6, I laughed thinking of the scary fairy picture you were describing. I love the video clip of Kyle. Why can't kids stay small?
#1. Long Depressing posts. . . hmm, I like the long ones more to enjoy, depressing, well sometimes life is tough but it is always easier if you get to vent and share so I say keep posting.
#2. There is a lot to be said for a blog being a journal, I was looking through my blog and thinking I have pretty much screwed up my long newsy christmas letter as my life is already blogged!
#3. I just had to laugh when I read this one, bet you had to go and look to make sure the sink was still there. You have to love those pregnancy dreams!
#4 Heck he has been in the freezer for ages 1 or 2 more years won't hurt, lol, sides think of how fun it is to freak out sisters, and other random visitors who go digging through the freezer.
#5 I remember that turning sideways to fit through something and the realization, oh dear I am much bigger this direction, hmm not going to work. But I cant imagine you looking like a horror film in an outfit you are so cute pregnant!
#6 Courtney told me all about this. She was so proud that they were done before people that had been waiting with them had even gotten there food!
#7 hmmm who could we tell him is a witch this could be way too funny! He is so cute! I am so proud of you for not baby talking to him!
#1 I read because my name was in it!!!
#2 skip
#3 skip
#4 skip
#5 skip
#6 skip
#7 funny kid!!!
Loved the short blog!!! Lore you rock!!
Pierre
LOVED the little video clip!! Kyle is such a handsome little man!!
LOL... that Pierre guy is pretty funny. I get told all the time by Di that she won't read the blogs when they are over like three paragraphs. Pffft. Sometimes you need to express things in more then four words. So there.
So... when we eating Abercrombie anyway? I'm hungry.
Post a Comment