Friday, May 9, 2008

Our New Roommate

We have a new roommate at the house. I am sure my kids would have liked the new roommate to be small, brown and fluffy be she’s not. She’s tall, blond and bossy.. at least that is what Brittany thinks.
It is my sissy, Tracy.
She is moving in not under the best of situations, but I am happy I can make room for her and help her out right now. It will be interesting to see if we get on each others nerves or actually take the time to enjoy being around each other and lean on one another for support.
She is moving into the room that was going to be for Kyle and the baby, but Kyle can continue to share a room with me, I don’t think he has a problem with that at all! He prefers to sleep in the big bed over his extremely nice and pricy crib. So the crib will be for the baby in November and that will work out fine.
I think the girls are already excited about the new situation. I have been told that Tracy cooks better that I do, that is because she makes a great Chicken Alfredo and that is Courtney’s favorite, so by default EVERYTHING Tracy makes MUST be better! Tracy also has cool friends that tell fun stories and sit around and laugh for hours… trying to get the girls to bed when that is going on is tough, they are afraid they are going to miss something. Tracy has a cool car... ok I have to admit I think the Nissan Murano is cool myself. Tracy takes great pictures, dresses cool, and is fun to be around, even though she is tough on the girls when they get out of line. Overall she is pretty awesome, I can see whey they are excited t have her around.
So to my sissy, welcome home, I hope you find the peace and comfort you need when you need it and the support to get you through this time in your life.
I love you!

3 comments:

D. said...

LOL! I liked the part about the cool friends that sit around and tell fun stories and laugh for hours! I hope everything works out great for both of you.

The Ridgeways said...

I am sad that Tracy is having a hard time right now. But I am also happy that you two have each other I hope this works out great and you too end up really enjoying this!

SuziQ said...

Lore, you just have to kick us out! Or not feed us! LOL

Add other items