Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wasting your time with MY BLOG!

I am jumping on the band wagon… actually I don’t have a life and if my sissy thinks it is cool I will try it, at least once… if it is with in my moral boundaries.

My sissy has an awesome way with words and I have loved to read the posts on her blog. Recently with the Blog Wars that have started with her circle of friends it has increased the number of posts and has made it far more interesting. I got to thinking… this looks like a fun way to waste some time. I have to admit I am no where near the literary genius that my sister is, but I will give it a go.

1 comment:

Shamelessly said...

Hey... Nice to have you.
I will add your link to my blog riiiight now. I'm proud of you. Only a typo or two. Good job!

Add other items