Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Night

Halloween was great! I felt great and it was a beautiful day! The weather held out, just a few sprinkles, but overall nice and not cold at all. I stayed outside most of the night handing out candy till just after 9pm.
Once again the Young Family across the street went all out, with the entire front yard as a cemetery. I did a little at the front door, I am just not able to bend over and set up as much as I wanted to (just wait till next year!!!). The flying ghosts lasted longer than ever and only had one crash. It shattered the light bulbs inside them, but I quickly ran in and grabbed my 72 hour kit glow sticks to do a quick fix (no really I ran.)
The only bummer, I have to wait a whole year until the next Halloween. I guess I can start planning on what we will dress up as next year.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Shoot! I forgot to come see the ghosts. I love the dragon though, and Kyle is the cutest little skunk ever!

Heffalumps and Woozles said...

Okay, it took me a whole night, between the munchkins, the usual screaming and my own mood swings, but I read your whole blog from start to finish and I LOVED IT. (I would put exclamation points but my 1 key is broken)

I just love you. Your perspective, your honesty and your ability to relate your life to those around you.

Thank you for keepin' it real and helping us all to remember that as you go through the trials, it is all an adventure that is made better with friends.

I think you are wonderful, courageous and adorable.

Heffalumps and Woozles said...

YOU'RE HOT (I am channeling my inner Paris Hilton). Inside and out...that's why I love ya. :D

Add other items